The first and only robotic hospital bed used for stroke and acquired brain injury rehab.
BTS ANYMOV is the very first robotic system allowing a focused and intensive therapy for patients during acute and sub-acute phases of illness and directly from their hospital beds. The contribution of robotic technology to early mobilization, improves patients’ recovery of movement ability and posture, it prevents secondary complications due to immobility thanks to a special anti-decubitus mattress specifically designed for robotic therapy.
BTS ANYMOV can also include an optional synchromyographic device for the observation of muscular activity which in turn, enables professionals to actually see the patient’s attempt to generate movement thus supplying recovery expectation data. In an advanced phase of recovery, it will also be possible to equip the bed with a cycle ergometer for electric stimulation.
The only robotic system suitable for the rehabilitation of uncooperative bedded patients.
BTS ANYMOV is divided into 4 moving sections controlled by 13 high precision engines: the bed base is adjustable and moves upwards and sideways thanks to its telescopic columns; the back support can recline up to 90° and its two bases for lower extremities allow hip abduction/adduction.
Dorsi-plantar flexion of tibiotarsal joints and knee flexion-extension movements are assisted by two dedicated engines placed in the lower limbs support section.
The system, which has been designed for the utmost safety of both patient and therapist, is operated by a built-in touchpad used to set, change and record each single patient’s work parameter.
BTS ANYMOV is highly recommended for patients needing continuity in rehabilitation therapy, such as those suffering from nervous system diseases or long term hospitalization patients with motor deficits of various types.
- Stroke outcomes
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Multi-infarctual encephalopathy
- Senile brain degeneration
- Parkinson’s disease
- Chronic respiratory insufficiency
- Severe eating disorders
- Severe disorders of consciousness
|Engines||13 motors, 4 pillars for vertical lifting, actuators for the inclination of the bed,
back, central cushion, footrests and segments for hip abd-adduction
|Safety||Fast manual repositioning system|
|Certification||Class IIa in accordance with MDD 93/42/ECC|
|Dimensions||Length 235 x width 98 x h 98 cm
(with side rails and bed platform at the minimum height and perfectly horizontal)
|Maximum dimensions||Length 235 x width 158 x h 260 cm
(with side rails; distal cushions at the maximum opening; bed platform at the maximum height and verticalized)
|Maximum payload||200 kg (included accessories)|
|Noise emission||< 60 dB|
|Patient height||1,50m – 2,00m|
with the distal portion separated into two sections
to allow the execution of the lower limbs exercises
|Inflatable elements||Alternating pressure|
|Models||- 10 cm
- CPR safety valve for emergency maneuvers (on demand)
|Matress cover||Cover fabric 45% PES-polyester
55% PU-Polyurethane coating
formaldehyde and latex free, washable
|Compressor||2-way compressor with pressure regulation|
- Robotic Hospital bed with touch screen control unit
- 7 Removable/tiltable side rails
- Adjustable electric seat
- Adjustable footrest
- Anti-decubitus mattress with washable cover (10 cm model)
- Handles for patient support while in the vertical position
- Kit for trunk support during vertical movement
- Kit for Lower limb support during knee flex–extension exercises
- 2 leg block bands for hip adb-adduction exercises
- 2 adjustable T-Walker
- 2 adjustable electric brackets for tibiotarsal joint flex–extension exercises
- Integrated 2-way compressor for anti-decubitus mattress
- Anti-decubitus mattress with washable cover with CPR safety valve for emergency maneuvers
- Active Cycling accessory
- Wireless surface EMG system (2 probes)