Outstanding computing power and exceptional versatility
SMART DX is our motion capture system product line designed to satisfy all motion analysis requirements in clinical, sports and industrial fields. All models use digital cameras equipped with powerful infrared illuminators to guarantee exceptional performance even in the most adverse conditions.
Systems used worldwide for gait clinical assessment and multifactorial movement analysis
Our analysis protocols have been validated by the International Scientific Community. We supply valuable quantitative information to physicians, researchers and fitness trainers, as well as ready to use data for the comparison with normal ranges.
the thickness of a human hair
for each workstation
for multifactorial analyses
Integration and synchronization
SMART DX integrates, synchronizes and manages all the information coming from electromyography devices, sensorized platforms and BTS cameras, in real time. Up to 80 analog channels for the integration and synchronization of signals acquired from other devices are also available.
- Accuracy <0.1mm
- Up to 16 cameras for each data-station
- Automatic marker identification
- Rapid calibration of multiple volumes with different sizes
- No loss of precision in critical lighting conditions
- Native integration with electromyography devices, inertial sensors, force platforms, cameras.
- Integration with other systems
- Clinical evaluation and performance analysis software
- Development of customized protocols
- Development tool
|wdt_ID||TVC||DX 100||DX 400||DX 700||DX 6000||DX 7000|
Request more information