It’s an unparalleled result of innovation in multi-factorial movement analysis.
The human body is one truly complex machine which determines our need to come up with innovative and easy to use tools in order to understand how it works. BTS GAITLAB has been designed to supply the clinical environment with a highly technological tool for accurate, global and easy to perform gait analysis. It gives physicians the quantitative and objective data needed to analyze any possible gait and postural dysfunction, load related problem and muscular insufficiency, all of which would not be otherwise diagnosable by traditional clinical testing.
A complete patient examination can be easily conducted in less than 30 minutes.
BTS GAITLAB is the only tool of its kind providing native integration of kinematics, dynamics and surface electromyography all in one device.
Digital synchronization amongst all types of signals, allows clinical practitioners to evaluate, simultaneously and minute by minute, the way the patient moves joints, uses muscles and distributes energy on support surfaces, while walking.
Its main features are:
- Native and complete systems integration
- System scalability (we start with a single technology and add new equipment as we go along)
- Turn-key ready to use solutions
A complete walk analysis can help the therapist decide the most appropriate therapy: orthopedic surgery, botulinum toxin injections, use of orthosis or prosthesis, intrathecal therapy etc…
Through the comparative analysis of pre and post therapy data, it is possible to evaluate quantitative and objective therapy results and improvements.
- Gait analysis protocols: Davis, Helen Hayes, Foot Models (Oxford and Shriners)
- Protocols for walking and running analysis on treadmill
- Protocols for spine mobility analysis
- Total body and center of mass protocols
- Upper limb protocols for functional movements analysis
- Augmented reality protocol for reaction forces analysis
- Stabilometric analysis
- Integrated kinematic, electromyographic and dynamic analyses
- Video recording of the subject with simultaneously shots from different points of view in sync with all the acquired signals.
- Rich library of analysis protocols validated by the scientific community
- Calculation of muscle elongation
- Calculation of Gait Deviation Index (GDI) respect normal classes
- Automatic identification of gait cycle events
- Automatic comparison of the data with normal classes for an immediate visual feedback of the difference between the patient and the average
- Database with informative tree structure organised according to patients, sessions and tests, which can be queried with various different search criteria
- Customizable multimedial Report
- BTS SMART-DX 6000 (8 Cameras and Core)
- BTS FREEEMG 1000 8 EMG wireless probes
- BTS P-6000 (sensing area 1800x800mm – equivalent to 4 traditional force plates)
- BTS eVIXTA (2 videocameras)
- Monitor LCD
- Camera Support (different models avalaible)
- Thor Calibration kit
- Marker kit
- Modular walkway for the housing of the sensorized floor
- laboratory planning
- Installation, initial training and activities start-up
- Consulting and training
- Support and assistance